EVP, Operations & Strategy of United Technologies Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael R Dumais (insider trades) sold 4,329 shares of UTX on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $130.98 a share. The total sale was $567,012.
United Technologies Corp is a diversified industrial conglomerate. It provides high technology products and services to the building systems and aerospace industries. United Technologies Corp has a market cap of $111.26 billion; its shares were traded at around $128.95 with a P/E ratio of 21.05 and P/S ratio of 1.50. The dividend yield of United Technologies Corp stocks is 2.25%. United Technologies Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated United Technologies Corp the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with United Technologies Corp. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Operations & Strategy Michael R Dumais sold 4,329 shares of UTX stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $130.98. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.55% since.
- EVP & Chief HR Officer Elizabeth B Amato sold 4,298 shares of UTX stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $135.71. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.98% since.
For the complete insider trading history of UTX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with UTX. Click here to check it out.
- UTX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of UTX
- Peter Lynch Chart of UTX