COO of Us Physical Therapy Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Glenn Mcdowell (insider trades) sold 5,000 shares of USPH on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $134.55 a share. The total sale was $672,750.
US Physical Therapy Inc operates outpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy clinics across US which provide treatment for orthopedic disorders, sports-related injuries, and work-related injuries. US Physical Therapy Inc has a market cap of $1.71 billion; its shares were traded at around $133.59 with a P/E ratio of 74.22 and P/S ratio of 3.60. The dividend yield of US Physical Therapy Inc stocks is 0.81%. US Physical Therapy Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated US Physical Therapy Inc the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with US Physical Therapy Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Lawrance W Mcafee sold 2,500 shares of USPH stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $131.5. The price of the stock has increased by 1.59% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Glenn Mcdowell sold 5,000 shares of USPH stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $134.55. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.71% since.
- Director Clayton Trier sold 3,750 shares of USPH stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $135.19. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.18% since.
- Director Jerald L Pullins sold 5,000 shares of USPH stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $134.82. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.91% since.
- COO Graham D. Reeve sold 952 shares of USPH stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $134. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.31% since.
For the complete insider trading history of USPH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with USPH. Click here to check it out.
- USPH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of USPH
- Peter Lynch Chart of USPH