Investment company Usa Mutuals Advisors, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Melco Resorts and Entertainment, sells United Technologies Corp, MGM Resorts International, Honeywell International Inc, Boyd Gaming Corp during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Usa Mutuals Advisors, Inc.. As of 2019Q2, Usa Mutuals Advisors, Inc. owns 21 stocks with a total value of $111 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: MLCO,
- Reduced Positions: UTX, MGM, STZ, HON, RTN, BYD, WYNN, LLL, LVS, DEO, LMT, BF.B,
For the details of USA MUTUALS ADVISORS, INC.'s stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/usa+mutuals+advisors%2C+inc./current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of USA MUTUALS ADVISORS, INC.
- Brown-Forman Corp (BF.B) - 145,750 shares, 7.31% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 4.11%
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) - 64,000 shares, 7.18% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 8.57%
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN) - 69,000 shares, 7.18% of the total portfolio.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS) - 131,000 shares, 7.00% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 5.76%
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) - 39,150 shares, 6.97% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 13.77%
Added: Melco Resorts and Entertainment Ltd (MLCO)
Usa Mutuals Advisors, Inc. added to a holding in Melco Resorts and Entertainment Ltd by 59.69%. The purchase prices were between $18.81 and $26.62, with an estimated average price of $22.71. The stock is now traded at around $19.56. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.28%. The holding were 173,900 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of USA MUTUALS ADVISORS, INC.. Also check out:
1. USA MUTUALS ADVISORS, INC.'s Undervalued Stocks
2. USA MUTUALS ADVISORS, INC.'s Top Growth Companies, and
3. USA MUTUALS ADVISORS, INC.'s High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that USA MUTUALS ADVISORS, INC. keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with MLCO. Click here to check it out.
- MLCO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MLCO
- Peter Lynch Chart of MLCO