The "United States of America (USA) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
United States Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in United States today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the US over 2019-2024 will be driven by mobile data and fixed broadband revenues. Mobile data service revenue will grow from US$130.4 billion in 2019 to US$211.7 billion by 2024 at a fastest CAGR of 10.2%. This growth will be driven by a continued rise in mobile Internet subscriptions and mobile data ARPU. Fixed broadband service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 3.7% over the period 2019-2024 to reach US$77.1 billion by the end of 2024 led by growth in FTTH/B and fixed wireless subscriptions and overall fixed broadband ARPU over the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in United States.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in the US will grow at a CAGR of 0.5% during 2019 -2024.
- Mobile revenue will account for 58.8% of the total telecom revenue in 2024, driven by a continued rise in mobile Internet subscriptions and mobile data ARPU.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology over the period 2019-2024, despite its share falling from 89.0% in 2019 to 60.1% by 2024. 5G subscriptions will grow drastically from 1.4% in 2019 to reach about 39.0% by 2024.
- The top three mobile operators, Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile, accounted for 80.4% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of US's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the publisher's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in US's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in US's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the US.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
2. Regulatory Context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
3. Competitive Landscape and Company Snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Century Link
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iuya67
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900