EVP & Chief Commercial Officer of Usa Truck Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Timothy W Guin (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of USAK on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $8.17 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $81,700.
USA Truck Inc is a transportation and logistics service provider. The company transports commodities throughout the continental United States and into and out of the portions of Canada. It also transports general commodities into and out of Mexico. USA Truck Inc has a market cap of $70.970 million; its shares were traded at around $8.27 with a P/E ratio of 6.78 and P/S ratio of 0.13. USA Truck Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 1.70% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with USA Truck Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO Jason R. Bates bought 15,000 shares of USAK stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $8.4. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.55% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & Chief Commercial Officer Timothy W Guin bought 10,000 shares of USAK stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $8.17. The price of the stock has increased by 1.22% since.
- Director Robert E. Creager bought 5,721 shares of USAK stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $8.12. The price of the stock has increased by 1.85% since.
- Director Barbara J Faulkenberry bought 1,190 shares of USAK stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $8.39. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.43% since.
- VP, Corporate Controller, PAO Zachary B King bought 2,975 shares of USAK stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $8.28. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.12% since.
For the complete insider trading history of USAK, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with USAK. Click here to check it out.
- USAK 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of USAK
- Peter Lynch Chart of USAK