For Valentine’s Day 2019, why not give your significant other an Olive Garden breadstick bouquet?
The restaurant chain, which is owned by Orlando, Fla.-based Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI), announced that it is rolling out an Olive Garden breakfast bouquet that customers can get for their loved ones on February 14 this year. Here are seven things to know about it:
- A Twitter user helped to create buzz around the V-Day offering with the following tweet: “You guys I saw this article that says you can buy a bouquet of #OliveGarden breadsticks for Valentine’s day instead of flowers and that’s all I can think about! #alwayshungry #insomnia #pregnancyproblems.”
- The company confirmed the rumor with a tweet of its own: “Sounds like a sign to us! See you soon?” and shared an image of the bouquet.
- While the bouquet isn’t a menu item per se, you can create one by bordering breadsticks to go from an Olive Garden location and then wrap them up in a special bouquet paper that you print out on your own.
- You can use a bouquet that comes with one of six different messages, including “My love for you is never ending” and “We belong together like spaghetti and meatballs.”
- Here are all the messages you can choose from and print out.
- Olive Garden also have a special Valentine’s Day To-Go Dinner for Two for $35.99 that includes breadsticks, soup or salad, a dipping sauce of your choice, one shareable entree and one shareable dessert.
- You can get it until Feb. 14.
DRI stock is up about 0.7% on Monday.
More From InvestorPlace
- 10 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy for the Next 10 Months
- 7 Reasons You Want Boeing Stock in Your Portfolio
- 10 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy for 2019 and Beyond
The post Valentine’s Day 2019: 7 Things About Olive Garden Breadstick Bouquet appeared first on InvestorPlace.