Executive VP & CFO of Valmont Industries Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark C Jaksich (insider trades) sold 7,500 shares of VMI on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $137.19 a share. The total sale was $1 million.
Valmont Industries Inc is a producer of fabricated metal products, steel, irrigation systems, and other components. Valmont Industries Inc has a market cap of $2.87 billion; its shares were traded at around $132.78 with a P/E ratio of 29.13 and P/S ratio of 1.06. The dividend yield of Valmont Industries Inc stocks is 1.13%. Valmont Industries Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.00% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Valmont Industries Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP & CFO Mark C Jaksich sold 7,500 shares of VMI stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $137.19. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.21% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Clark T. Jr. Randt sold 1,000 shares of VMI stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $137.56. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.47% since.
- Director Daas Kaj Den sold 700 shares of VMI stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $138.62. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.21% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VMI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with VMI. Click here to check it out.
- VMI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of VMI
- Peter Lynch Chart of VMI