President & CEO of Vapotherm Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Joseph Army (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of VAPO on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $10 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $100,000.
Vapotherm Inc has a market cap of $200.560 million; its shares were traded at around $11.46 with and P/S ratio of 4.28. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Vapotherm Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Joseph Army bought 10,000 shares of VAPO stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $10. The price of the stock has increased by 14.6% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Officer John Landry bought 3,000 shares of VAPO stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $10.34. The price of the stock has increased by 10.83% since.
- Officer John Coolidge bought 2,000 shares of VAPO stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $10.19. The price of the stock has increased by 12.46% since.
- Officer Michael Mcqueen bought 10,000 shares of VAPO stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $14.63. The price of the stock has decreased by 21.67% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VAPO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with VAPO. Click here to check it out.
- VAPO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of VAPO
- Peter Lynch Chart of VAPO