An Innovative Digital Platform Connecting College Students and Thought Leaders
NEW YORK, June 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- VaynerSpeakers, the modern-day speakers bureau which is part of Gary Vaynerchuk's communications group VaynerX, announced the launch of VaynerSpeakers On Campus -- a digital platform delivering world-renowned speakers to colleges and universities across the United States at an incredibly affordable rate.
Delivering real world expertise, each semester VaynerSpeakers On Campus will feature five 90 minute in depth conversations. Every semester's lineup will include Gary Vaynerchuk plus four other thought leaders chosen for their impactful, relevant and diverse wisdom. Conversations will include a 45 minute interview, followed by 45 minutes of audience Q&A. Attendees will learn from, be inspired by, and interact with every presenter, from wherever they are.
The speaker line-up for the Fall 2020 semester includes:
- Gary Vaynerchuk - CEO, VaynerMedia, NY Times Bestselling Author, Investor, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Uber, Venmo
- Ryan Holiday - #1 NY Times Bestselling Author, 'Obstacle is the Way,' Former Director of Marketing, American Apparel
- Dominique Dawes - Olympic Gold Medal Winning Gymnast, Heart Health Advocate
- Dr. Mark Hyman - #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, Podcast Host, 'The Doctor's Farmacy,' Head of Strategy and Innovation, Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
- Rachel Tipograph - Founder & CEO of MikMak, One of Fast Company's Most Creative People in Business
"We created VaynerSpeakers On Campus to enable schools to provide their students with additional value outside the classroom," said Zach Nadler, CEO of VaynerSpeakers. "COVID-19 has not only changed the events industry, it has also disrupted the way people are learning. Recognizing that we need to use this time to innovate as an industry, and drawing on our experience with virtual events, we decided to create something that goes beyond virtual and provides true value. This platform democratizes the knowledge of our clients to students wherever they are around the world, at an incredibly affordable price."
VaynerSpeakers On Campus costs $5,000 dollars per semester. This is a one-time fee that can be paid by the college, university and/or donors, which in turn provides access to all students and alumni. After each event's debut, the content will be available on demand via the VaynerSpeakers On Campus LinkedIn Group. Military members can join the program at no cost.
For more information, please visit www.vaynerspeakersoncampus.com
VaynerSpeakers is a traditional speakers bureau built to help the modern event planner. We consult with organizations hosting events to help provide speakers that will impact audiences in a meaningful way.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vaynerspeakers-launches-on-campus-301079913.html