The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil
* Malaysian palm oil futures rose for a second consecutive session on Wednesday, supported by
strength in soyoil on the Chicago Board of Trade and a weaker ringgit.
* U.S. soybean futures closed lower on Wednesday, while corn and wheat prices edged higher as
investors squared positions ahead of U.S. Department of Agriculture plantings and grain stocks
data on Friday, traders and analysts said.
* Oil prices rose more than 2 percent on Wednesday as U.S. crude inventories grew less than
expected, supply disruptions continued in Libya and the OPEC-led output cut by producing
countries looked likely to be extended.
* Stocks rose slightly on Wall Street on Wednesday and a global equities index ticked lower,
while crude futures hit a nine-day high after a smaller-than-expected build in U.S. inventories.
> Indonesia lowers palm, cocoa export taxes for April
> Indian regulator says Agrium-Potash merger likely to hurt competition
> Moscow, Ankara to discuss Russian grain supplies in early April
> OPEC compliance with oil curbs rises in March as UAE joins cut - survey
> ConocoPhillips sells oil and gas assets to Cenovus for $13.3 bln
> Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-31 palm oil export data on Mar 31.
> Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-31 palm oil export data on Mar 31.
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal
users can double click on or type.
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and
Rotterdam, please key in and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on
the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 2348 GMT
Contract Month Last Change Low High Volume
MY PALM OIL APR7 0 +0.00 0 0 0
MY PALM OIL MAY7 0 +0.00 0 0 0
MY PALM OIL JUN7 0 +0.00 0 0 0
CHINA PALM OLEIN SEP7 5432 -2.00 5412 5456 154650
CHINA SOYOIL SEP7 6186 -20.00 6150 6214 230876
CBOT SOY OIL MAY7 32.21 +1.40 0 0 0
INDIA PALM OIL MAR7 538.30 +1.40 536.50 538.9 349
INDIA SOYOIL APR7 639.3 -4.25 638.75 644.2 14500
NYMEX CRUDE MAY7 49.55 +0.04 49.51 49.65 3689
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne
CBOT soy oil in U.S. cents per pound
Dalian soy oil and RBD palm olein in Chinese yuan per tonne
India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg
Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
Vegetable oils --
Malaysian palm oil exports --
CBOT soyoil futures --
CBOT soybean futures --
Indian solvent --
Weekly Indian vegetable oils --
Dalian Commodity Exchange --
Dalian soyoil futures --
Dalian refined palm oil futures --
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil --
European edible oil prices/trades --
(Reporting by KL newsroom)