Our experts round-up the best smartphone Cyber Monday deals of 2019
What are the top Cyber Monday cell phone deals for 2019 at Sprint, Verizon & AT&T? Deals experts at Retail Egg have compared savings on Verizon, Boost Mobile, Sprint and AT&T cell phone deals and are listing the best live deals below.
Best cell phone deals:
- Save up to 90% on LG smartphones at AT&T - save on top-rated LG smartphones like the LG G8 & LG V40
- Get up to $400 off Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS & XS Max at Verizon
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 - at AT&T
- Save up to 83% on Apple iPhone 11, XR & 8, Samsung Galaxy S10, Note10 & Note9, Google Pixel 4 & more flagship smartphones - at Sprint.com
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of smartphones including Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy & Google Pixel smartphones - at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 76% on unlocked Apple, Samsung, Google Pixel, Huawei & Motorola smartphones at Amazon
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of no contract Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, LG & Motorola smartphones at Boost Mobile
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel & more Android smartphones at AT&T
- Save over 60% off select phones at the Boost Mobile Black Friday sale - online only
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Verizon Wireless and AT&T are the two biggest cellular network providers in the US, offering the fastest and widest 4G LTE connections. T-Mobile and Sprint follow close behind in terms of subscriber numbers. Smaller carriers such as Cricket, Straight Talk, Xfinity, MetroPCS and Boost Mobile offer consumers more choices in terms of smartphone and Internet plans.
Do Cyber Monday deals differ from Black Friday deals? Top online retailers stretch their holiday sales through to Cyber Monday, the Monday after Thanksgiving. Although online deals are available on a wide range of products, heavier Cyber Monday discounts are normally reserved for electronics, tech gadgets and big-ticket items.
Every year Cyber Monday is more successful than ever before. Last year Cyber Monday generated $7.9 billion in sales, more than any other previous US based shopping event to date.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)