EVP\Chief Commercial Officer of Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Stuart A Arbuckle (insider trades) sold 3,708 shares of VRTX on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $177.22 a share. The total sale was $657,132.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc is engaged in the business of discovering, developing, manufacturing and commercializing small molecule drugs for patients with serious diseases in specialty markets. Its products include SYMDEKO, ORKAMBI, and KALYDECO. Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc has a market cap of $45.48 billion; its shares were traded at around $176.94 with a P/E ratio of 20.73 and P/S ratio of 14.08. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, CL&AO Michael Parini sold 2,330 shares of VRTX stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $175.28. The price of the stock has increased by 0.95% since.
- EVP\Chief Commercial Officer Stuart A Arbuckle sold 3,708 shares of VRTX stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $177.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.16% since.
- EVP, CL&AO Michael Parini sold 2,125 shares of VRTX stock on 07/12/2019 at the average price of $175.27. The price of the stock has increased by 0.95% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VRTX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with VRTX. Click here to check it out.
- VRTX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of VRTX
- Peter Lynch Chart of VRTX