CEO of Vici Properties Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Edward Baltazar Pitoniak (insider trades) bought 15,200 shares of VICI on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $21.29 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $323,608.
Vici Properties Inc acts as an owner, acquirer and developer of real estate assets across gaming, hospitality, entertainment and leisure destinations. VICI Properties Inc has a market cap of $9.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $21.26 with a P/E ratio of 14.59 and P/S ratio of 9.32. The dividend yield of VICI Properties Inc stocks is 5.40%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with VICI Properties Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Edward Baltazar Pitoniak bought 15,200 shares of VICI stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $21.29. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.14% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President and COO John W R Payne bought 10,635 shares of VICI stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $21.18. The price of the stock has increased by 0.38% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VICI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with VICI. Click here to check it out.
- VICI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of VICI
- Peter Lynch Chart of VICI