Investment company Viewpoint Investment Partners Corp (Current Portfolio) buys iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF, sells iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Viewpoint Investment Partners Corp. As of 2019Q2, Viewpoint Investment Partners Corp owns 5 stocks with a total value of $98 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: IEF,
- Added Positions: ITOT,
- Reduced Positions: IEMG, LQD, LEMB,
For the details of VIEWPOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERS CORP's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/viewpoint+investment+partners+corp/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of VIEWPOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERS CORP
- iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market (ITOT) - 968,533 shares, 66.17% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 3.86%
- iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond (LQD) - 113,220 shares, 14.44% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 15.72%
- iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets (IEMG) - 233,290 shares, 12.30% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 55.2%
- iShares J.P. Morgan EM Local Currency Bond (LEMB) - 144,857 shares, 6.87% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 18.11%
- iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF (IEF) - 1,930 shares, 0.22% of the total portfolio. New Position
New Purchase: iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF (IEF)
Viewpoint Investment Partners Corp initiated holding in iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF. The purchase prices were between $104.45 and $109.9, with an estimated average price of $106.78. The stock is now traded at around $109.84. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.22%. The holding were 1,930 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of VIEWPOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERS CORP. Also check out:
1. VIEWPOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERS CORP's Undervalued Stocks
2. VIEWPOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERS CORP's Top Growth Companies, and
3. VIEWPOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERS CORP's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that VIEWPOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERS CORP keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with OXY. Click here to check it out.
- IEF 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of IEF
- Peter Lynch Chart of IEF