President & CEO of Viewray Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Scott William Drake (insider trades) bought 131,260 shares of VRAY on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $3.81 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $500,101.
ViewRay Inc is a medical device company. The company is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing MRI guided radiation therapy system that images and treats cancer patients. ViewRay Inc has a market cap of $394.910 million; its shares were traded at around $4.01 with and P/S ratio of 4.68. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with ViewRay Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Scott William Drake bought 131,260 shares of VRAY stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $3.81. The price of the stock has increased by 5.25% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Scientific Officer James F. Dempsey sold 21,615 shares of VRAY stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $8.97. The price of the stock has decreased by 55.3% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VRAY, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with VRAY. Click here to check it out.
- VRAY 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of VRAY
- Peter Lynch Chart of VRAY