Chief Equity Strategist, John Blank, has the results of his most recent CIO Survey. He shares them with us now.
- You assemble this 4 times a year. These results are as of late November 2019. What is the most important thing on the minds of Chief Investment Officers?
- Your research turned up one market blind spot. What is it?
- Since these results are as of late November, Is there anything that could happen in December that would change all this?
- You actually found an example that illustrates what we’re talking about. That’s the Zacks Miscellaneous Consumer Services industry. What’s going on there?
- And this is an area where investors can make money on these types of stocks next year?
- Let’s look at a few. Cimpress N.V. (CMPR), H&R Block (HRB) and SP Plus Corporation (SP).
That’s the latest with our Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Biggest Tech Breakthrough in a Generation
Be among the early investors in the new type of device that experts say could impact society as much as the discovery of electricity. Current technology will soon be outdated and replaced by these new devices. In the process, it’s expected to create 22 million jobs and generate $12.3 trillion in activity.
A select few stocks could skyrocket the most as rollout accelerates for this new tech. Early investors could see gains similar to buying Microsoft in the 1990s. Zacks’ just-released special report reveals 8 stocks to watch. The report is only available for a limited time.
See 8 breakthrough stocks now>>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
SP Plus Corporation (SP) : Free Stock Analysis Report
H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Cimpress N.V (CMPR) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research