Summary Global VCM capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the next five years, potentially increasing from 50. 67 mtpa in 2021 to 53. 89 mtpa in 2026. Around 16 planned and announced VCM projects are expected to come online by 2026, predominantly in Asia followed by the North America over the upcoming years.
New York, Sept. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Industry Installed Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Forecast by Region and Countries including details of All Active Plants, Planned and Announced Projects, 2022-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317698/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, China is expected to lead VCM capacity additions by 2026, followed by US and Thailand. Formosa Plastics Group, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd, and Tianjin Bohai Chemical Industry Co Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years
- Global VCM capacity outlook by region
- Global VCM outlook by country
- VCM planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major VCM producers globally
- Global VCM capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global VCM capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced VCM plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global VCM industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of VCM capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317698/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001