TROY, Mich., Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Networks, Inc. (OTC Pink:VPER), (Company), an international leader in the LED lighting products & integrated systems markets (Smart Cities), is pleased to release its operational and corporate outlook for 2018.
Target Milestones for 2018:
- The Company is in the final stages of a Smart City project in the Midwest. The Smart City project will include smart poles, smart lights, media platform, AI security and surveillance, traffic management and many IOT sensors. This project is 2 years in the making and is the first of 21 planned Smart Cities at full deployment. The total deployment is estimated at 125 Smart City LED poles with projected revenue of approximately $10M.
- Viper Networks, Inc. (in partnership with Apollo Smart Lights, Inc. and Apollo INT'L SAL), has recently expanded the number of projects throughout Africa, which also includes Point of Concept (POC) agreements in Nigeria for the Western and Central African regions. This is in addition to Apollo International SAL's newly established offices in Johannesburg, South Africa for the South African region and in the capital city of Nairobi, Kenya for the East African region. The Company now has POC agreements in place in all of these respective African regions.
- As previously announced, in connection with these growing African projects, the Company has signed a number of strategic Point of Concept agreements with notable firms, which include; Liquid Telecom, a British based company and one of the largest providers of Fiber Networks and Data Services in 15 countries throughout Africa. Additional agreements include Telkom, and Safaricom, a major telecom Operator in Kenya and South African Smart Cities providers company.
- These strategic telecom relationships should pave the way for Apollo INT'L to continue to offer a full line of Smart Cities Infrastructure and Smart Cities Mass deployment products in an expanding number of regions and cities throughout the African continent. Viper Networks/Apollo INT'L's advanced LED Smart Cities solutions' U.S. County government success has already begun to position the Company as a premier Smart Cities technology choice for governments and businesses worldwide.
- As first announced in January, Viper Networks is actively building a team of top-notch professionals to lead the Company's emerging Blockchain and Crypto Mining Technologies Group division. Along with the recent news highlighting Sasha A. Hodder, MBA, ESQ. as a key advisor for the new division, the Company will update shareholders and the general market as additional personnel developments unfold, which is expected in the near term.
According to a new research report "Smart Pole Market by Offering (Component, Software, and Services), Installation Type (New Installation and Retrofit), Application (Highways & Roadways, Public Places, and Railways & Harbors), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023", the smart pole market is expected to be worth USD 16.65 Billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 19.99% between 2017 and 2023. The growth of this market is mainly driven by factors such as the need for energy-efficient pole lighting systems, increasing government initiatives for smart cities, and advantage offered by smart poles in preventing traffic jams and accidents.
Ms. Sasha Hodder, MBA, ESQ., a key advisor for the Company’s Blockchain and Crypto Mining Technologies Group Division, commented: “I am connecting Viper with Blockchain industry professionals to build innovative solutions and put Viper in a strong position to further penetrate the Smart City LED sector.”
Finally, by adopting fast-emerging powerful technologies that can strengthen the Company's core technologies, products and services within the LED industry, Viper Networks is also pursuing strategic joint ventures (JVs) and potential mergers & acquisitions with complementary products and services, as well as specific Blockchain and/or Crypto Mining Technology firms.
Mr. Farid Shouekani, the CEO of Viper Networks, commented: "Stay tuned as more positive news is expected, including Smart City acquisitions and a significant JV to accelerate our new Blockchain and Crypto Mining Technologies Group division."
For more information go to www.ViperNetworks.com.
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined in Section 27A of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements in this release which are not historical are forward-looking and include any statements regarding beliefs, expectations or intentions regarding the future.
Investor Relations: Heritage First Capital // Scott Gibson, 407.444.5959