While fans were busy trying to get their hands on the highly-anticipated Off-White x Air Jordan 5 this past weekend, Virgil Abloh took to social media to reveal a previously unseen colorway of his collaborative sneaker.
Abloh chose to collaborate on the Air Jordan 5, as this was the first-ever Air Jordan sneaker that he ever owned, but has now put his personal touches on the silhouette. Previewed on his Instagram account, this latest style is identical to the version that released this past weekend but in a new cream colorway.
More from Footwear News
- Bella Hadid Wears Customized Off-White x Jordan 5s & So Many Layers for Flight to London
- The Off-White x Air Jordan 5 Is Inspired by Virgil Abloh's First Pair of Jordans
- Virgil Abloh's Latest Off-White x Nike Training Collection and Air Jordan 5 Collab Releases Soon
The shoe features a deconstructed upper including DIY details, including transparent panels that can be cut out of the shoe for personalization. Additional details include red accents on the tongue’s Jumpman branding as well as on the midsole.
As of now, both Abloh and Jordan Brand have yet to announce that this latest cream colorway of the Off-White x Air Jordan 5 is releasing, but fans should expect more information on the shoe to come soon.
Bad Bunny Gets Custom Crystal-Covered Kobe 6 ‘Grinch’ Sneakers for NBA All-Star Weekend
New Balance Reveals Kawhi Leonard’s Debut Signature Shoe Ahead of the NBA All-Star Game
Chance the Rapper and Kawhi Leonard Put New Balance on Center Stage During the NBA All-Star Game
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts