CEO of Virtu Financial Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Douglas A Cifu (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of VIRT on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $18.58 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $185,800.
Virtu Financial Inc is a leading technology-enabled market maker and liquidity provider to the global financial markets. It maintains a technology platform which provides quotations to buyers and sellers of various securities. Virtu Financial Inc has a market cap of $3.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $18.58 with a P/E ratio of 38.70 and P/S ratio of 2.19. The dividend yield of Virtu Financial Inc stocks is 5.17%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Virtu Financial Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Douglas A Cifu bought 10,000 shares of VIRT stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $18.58. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VIRT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with VIRT. Click here to check it out.
- VIRT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of VIRT
- Peter Lynch Chart of VIRT