Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Report 2020-2030
LONDON, Feb. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts by Component (Hardware and Software), by Sector (Commercial and Defence), by Airport Type (Greenfield and Brownfield) and by Geographical Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America). Plus, Analysis of the Leading Players in the Market Space
• FAA spending $36 billion to upgrade air traffic control system
• Inmarsat signs agreement to start commercial flight trials of Iris air traffic modernisation programme
• Logicalis lands mega air traffic computer deal
• Finmeccanica announces contracts worth around €120 million for Air Traffic Control Management systems
• Qatar Civil Aviation Authority awards air traffic control tower simulator contract to Micro Nav
These are just some of the business-critical headlines that have surfaced about your industry in the past few years. How are you, and your company, reacting to news such as this? By ordering and reading our new report today, you will be fully informed and ready to act.
What does the future hold for the Air Traffic Control Equipment market?
Visiongain's new study supplies the answer to you and provides it to you NOW.
In this new, 254-page report, you will receive over 250 tables and charts as well as independent, impartial and objective analysis.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
• A concise and comprehensive analysis of the Air Traffic Control Equipment market from 2020 to 2030.
• An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the ATC Equipment industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including different component, sector, and airport types.
• An informed forecast of the sales of 14 countries – United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, Japan, China, India, Australasia, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa and 'GCC countries'.
• A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the ATC Equipment market.
• Profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on the latest financial performances and R&D expenses.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/air-traffic-control-equipment-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
Predictions for the global market and submarkets – what's possible?
Along with an evaluation of the current level of international investment in the Air Traffic Control Equipment market, this Visiongain report provides measured forecasts for four submarkets covering the period 2020 to 2030.
• Air Traffic Control Equipment Market by Component, 2020-2030
• Hardware Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030:
• Communication Equipment Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Navigation Equipment Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Surveillance Equipment Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Software Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Air Traffic Control Equipment Market by Sector, 2020-2030
• Commercial Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Defence Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Air Traffic Control Equipment Market by Airport Type, 2020-2030
• Greenfield Airports Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Brownfield Airports Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Air Traffic Control Equipment Market by Region & Country, 2020-2030
• North America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030:
• United States
• Rest of North America
• Europe Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030:
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030:
• South Africa
• GCC Countries
• Rest of MEA
• South America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030:
• Rest of South America
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/air-traffic-control-equipment-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Abu Dhabi Airport Company (ADAC)
Aeronautical and General Instruments Limited
Air Navigation Service of Czech Republic
Air Services Australia
Air Traffic and Navigation Services SOC Limited (ATNS).
AviBit Air Traffic Solutions
COMMS UK Limited
Delair Air Traffic Systems GmbH
Indra Sistemas SA
National Air Traffic Services
Northrop Grumman Systems
One Network Enterprises
Rockwell Collins ARINC
Rohde & Schwarz
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
US Air Force
US Department of Defense
Agency for Air Navigation Security in Africa and Madagascar (ASECNA)
Air Traffic Management Bureau (ATMB)
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airways New Zealand
Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
Belgian Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA)
Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC)
Department for Transport (DfT)
Deutsche Flugsicherung (DFS)
Direction des Services de la Navigation Aérienne (DSNA)
Ente Nazionale di Assistenza al Volo (ENAV)
European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC)
European Organisation for Civil Aviation Equipment (EUROCAE)
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Federal Ministry of Transport
Federal Public Service (FPS)
General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA)
Indian Ocean Strategic Partnership to Reduce Emissions (INSPIRE)
Indonesia Infrastructure Initiative (IndII)
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
Naviair – Denmark
Skyguide – Switzerland
South African ANSP
Nigeria Air Traffic Controllers Association
Dubai Air Navigation Services (DANS)
Dubai Civil Aviation Authority
Departamento de Controle de Espaço Aéreo (DECEA).
Comissão de Implantação do Sistema de Controle do Espaço Aéreo (CISCEA)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com