NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - Viva Entertainment Group, Inc., (OTTV), a service provider of OTT systems through which television services are delivered using the Internet, is pleased to provide this corporate update regarding company's accomplishments, busines highlights and to discuss its current and new initiatives.
The 2017 HOMBRE Men of The Year Awards presented by Hennessy, celebrates achievement at the highest level, aiming to inspire and empower the next generation of multicultural professionals.
The ceremony is set to take place on Monday, November 13, in New York City. HOMBRE Award honorees stand out as role models and embody HOMBRE Magazine's mission of success, and uplifting involvement with the community. They exemplify the very best America has to offer.
This year's honorees include the following individuals:
- 'MasterChef' judge and restaurateur Aarón Sánchez
- Boxing Champion and Hennessy Brand Ambassador Saúl 'Canelo' Álvarez
- Businessman and Technology Innovator Johnny Falcones
- CFDA fashion designer Carlos Campos
- Ballet Hispanico CEO and Creative Director Eduardo Vilaro
- Fragrance creator Rodrigo Flores-Roux
Johnny Falcones, VIVA's Chairman and CEO, proudly discusses company's progress: " Is the beginning of an era and the perfect example of how years of hard work and dedication come to life. Viva Entertainment Group is pleased to report a significant revenue growth of 75% over the last three months and to assure shareholders that company has no intention of changing its share structure. Viva is executing my business plan and our recent progress validates all the steps, we took for the past few years. The future of TV entertainment is here to stay."
In the month of November, the Company intends to complete its previously made commitments:
- To finish integration of its Movie Library with 8,000 titles and VOD
- To finalize the development of Opera System for Smart TVs
- To launch a Viva/OI2 Radio Blitz sale of the Vivalive App on thanksgiving day.
- To start its advertising sales with OI2 as the leading sales force to bring new revenues
- To renew Viva's Billboard at Times Square advertisement to power its marketing and promotions blitz and to stimulate revenue growth
- To unveil all-new www.vivalivetv.net.
In addition the company intends to move forward with the following projects:
- To engage and leverage Brand Ambassadors with big name recognition.
- To have its Viva DVR Module fully operational
- To start a nationwide advertising campaign designed to generate subscription sales
- To complete a deal with a world renown marketing company on multi year deal basis
- To engage Supersonix Media as its PR firm.
- To finalize multiple M&A transactions with cash flow positive private companies, designed to introduce additional sources of revenues, facilitate new product launches and to expand Viva's market share.
- To launch a newly developed United Nations Montessori Model app which contains an initiative to promote Viva to millions of people in the US and around the globe with significant potential to generate revenue growth.
About VIVA Entertainment Group, Inc:
VIVA Entertainment Group, Inc. is a global entertainment and technology company connecting content
owners and video distributors to deliver premium content on any smart device with a screen. Viva is a service provider of an OTT system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a network such as the Internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal and cable television formats. Viva, your entertainment partner, provides subscribers access to the content they want anywhere, anytime. With a WiFi connection our customers can watch Live TV from around the world, TV shows, as well as movies on demand, Tele-video conference and many other interactive features. Independent and Major film studios, television networks, Telecoms, Cable Companies, and emerging ISPS partner with Viva for enhanced capabilities in multi platform video distribution. The only true end-to-end provider of premium content technology services, VIVA looks to license and deliver to traditional and OTT video distributors across the world. VIVA is a publicly traded company under the stock symbol OTTV www.vivalivetv.net www.vivalivetv.com
About HOMBRE Magazine:
For more than a decade HOMBRE Magazine (www.hombre1.com) has been promoting and inspiring Latin men to live their best lives. The brand remains the only media outlet targeting Latin men in an upscale environment, presenting the world's best brands and lifestyle experiences in an aspirational context that provides readers with a blueprint for triumph.
The aforementioned statement should be read in conjunction with the company's period filings made with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Safe Harbor Statement:
The information posted in this release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You can identify these statements by use of the words "may," "will," "should," "plans," "explores," "expects," "anticipates," "continue," "estimate," "project," "intend," and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or anticipated. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, general economic and business conditions, effects of continued geopolitical unrest and regional conflicts, competition, changes in technology and methods of marketing, and various other factors beyond the Company's control.
Email us at:
Johnny Falcones, Chairman & CEO
Follow VIVA on Twitter
Like us on Facebook