VMWare Inc provides virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions. It is engaged in the development and application of virtualization technologies with x86 server-based computing, separating application software from the underlying hardware. VMware Inc has a market cap of $60.27 billion; its shares were traded at around $147.17 with a P/E ratio of 9.74 and P/S ratio of 6.50. VMware Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 20.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated VMware Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with VMware Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO & EVP Zane Rowe sold 20,000 shares of VMW stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $147.54. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.25% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO, Products & Cloud Services Rangarajan (raghu) Raghuram sold 24,778 shares of VMW stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $140.62. The price of the stock has increased by 4.66% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VMW, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with VMW. Click here to check it out.
- VMW 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of VMW
- Peter Lynch Chart of VMW