CEO of Vonage Holdings Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Alan Masarek (insider trades) sold 559,163 shares of VG on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $13.23 a share. The total sale was $7.4 million.
Vonage Holdings Corp is a provider of telecom services. The North American firm provides unified communications, which consists of integrated voice, text, video, data, and mobile applications over Voice over Internet Protocol network. Vonage Holdings Corp has a market cap of $3.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $13.41 with a P/E ratio of 335.25 and P/S ratio of 3.05. Vonage Holdings Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with Vonage Holdings Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Alan Masarek sold 559,163 shares of VG stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $13.23. The price of the stock has increased by 1.36% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Legal Officer Randy K. Rutherford sold 40,041 shares of VG stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $13.29. The price of the stock has increased by 0.9% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with VG. Click here to check it out.
- VG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of VG
- Peter Lynch Chart of VG