Experts at The Consumer Post list the top VR headset Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Playstation VR headsets
The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday VR headset deals are being listed below by the sales experts at The Consumer Post. Find savings on PSVR, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go and HTC Vive VR headsets.
Best VR Headset deals:
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus, HTC & PlayStation VR headsets for PC and gaming consoles
- Save up to 44% on VR headsets at Amazon - check live prices on Oculus Rift, Quest & Go, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear, Sony PSVR and other virtual reality gaming headsets
- Save up to $70 on HTC Vive VR headsets at Walmart - save on the latest HTC Vive Cosmos, HTC Vive Pro & HTC Vive Pro Eye headsets, bundles & accessories
- Save on Oculus VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus Rift S, Oculus Go & Oculus Quest standalone headsets & accessories
- Save up to 50% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Walmart - check live prices on Sony PSVR bundles
- Save up to $100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets & bundles at Walmart
- Save up to 33% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets at Amazon
- Save up to $270 on Samsung VR headsets at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
While the use of VR headsets are no longer confined to video games, one of its most common uses remains to be for gaming purposes. The VR headset market is strife with competition. The Oculus Rift, for one, is known for giving its users a fully immersive 3D experience. Another option from the Oculus line is the Oculus Go. HTC Vive, on the other hand, offers a “room scale” tracking technology. This allows the user to move in 3D space. For VR newbies, the Playstation VR is a more affordable option. The PSVR, although not as crisp as the others, is a great introduction to the world of virtual reality.
What’s the story behind the term ‘Black Friday’? The Friday after Thanksgiving Day is a shopping holiday when shoppers throng to retail stores for sales. Due to the terrible traffic conditions this would cause, traffic policemen dubbed this day ‘Black Friday.’
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)