Senior VP and CFO of W R Grace & Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) William C. Dockman (insider trades) bought 1,000 shares of GRA on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $68.21 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $68,210.
W R Grace & Co is engaged in the production and sale of specialty chemicals and specialty materials. It operates through two segments, namely Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies. W R Grace & Co has a market cap of $4.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $68.11 with a P/E ratio of 24.50 and P/S ratio of 2.28. The dividend yield of W R Grace & Co stocks is 1.50%. W R Grace & Co had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with W R Grace & Co. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Force Andrew Hudson La Iii bought 4,000 shares of GRA stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $69.04. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.35% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Senior VP and CFO William C. Dockman bought 1,000 shares of GRA stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $68.21. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.15% since.
For the complete insider trading history of GRA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with GRA. Click here to check it out.
- GRA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of GRA
- Peter Lynch Chart of GRA