BROOMFIELD, CO--(Marketwire - Jan 30, 2013) - Oracle (
- Wagstaff, Inc., a provider of machinery, technology and services that enable aluminum producers to transform molten aluminum into solid shapes, implemented Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1.
- The enhanced end-user query capabilities in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 have enabled Wagstaff to reduce administration requirements by giving users a quick way to create powerful searches, interactively design complex queries and save favorites.
- Mobile device support in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 will help Wagstaff streamline processes and increase productivity by allowing employees to quickly and easily access Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications.
- The enriched navigation features and enhanced user experience in the latest release of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools has allowed Wagstaff to further increase end-user productivity.
- In addition, Wagstaff is using Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher to help save costs on third-party reporting tools by authoring, managing and delivering its reports and documents, such as purchase orders and shipment notifications, easier and faster.
- "We're longtime customers of Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and have been impressed with its reliability and the positive impact it's had on our overall business," said Don Sauve, programmer/analyst, ERP and Payroll, Wagstaff, Inc. "The enhanced user interface and query capabilities in Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 has not only improved our user experience and reduced our administration needs, but will allow us to take the power of JD Edwards to our mobile workforce."
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools and Technology
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 Data Sheet
- Oracle's JD Edwards Twitter Feed
- Oracle's JD Edwards Attitude@Altitude Blog
- Oracle's JD Edwards YouTube Channel
- About Wagstaff
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.