EVP & CFO of Walker & Dunlop Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Stephen P Theobald (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of WD on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $57.26 a share. The total sale was $572,600.
Walker & Dunlop Inc is a provider of commercial real estate finance, with a primary focus on multifamily lending. The Company originates, sells, and service a range of multifamily and other commercial real estate finance products. Walker & Dunlop Inc has a market cap of $1.67 billion; its shares were traded at around $54.32 with a P/E ratio of 10.26 and P/S ratio of 2.18. The dividend yield of Walker & Dunlop Inc stocks is 2.05%. Walker & Dunlop Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Walker & Dunlop Inc the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO William M Walker sold 90,389 shares of WD stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $56.15. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.26% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Stephen P Theobald sold 10,000 shares of WD stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $57.26. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WD, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with SAIL. Click here to check it out.
- WD 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WD
- Peter Lynch Chart of WD