We’re listing the top TV Cyber Monday deals for 2019, featuring savings on LED, OLED and 4K TVs
Find all the best TV deals for Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top LG, Sony, TCL, Vizio, Samsung and Roku TV deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Retail Fuse.
Best TV deals:
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of smart TVs and 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on 32, 50, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
- Save up to $1,304 on 32, 50, 55, 65 & 70-inch TVs at Walmart - save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Samsung Smart TVs at Walmart - check the latest deals on 4K TVs, LED TVs & save up to $800 on Samsung televisions
- Save up to $1,000 on a wide range of 4K TVs at Walmart - including discounts on best-selling Samsung, Vizio, TCL, LG and Roku TVs
- Save up to $600 on smart TVs at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on Roku TVs at Amazon - Roku offers access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of TCL Roku Smart TVs at Walmart
- Save up to 62% on best-selling Sony 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on 43 inch, 48 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch, 75 inch & 85 inch Sony 4K TVs, including bundle deals with soundbars and wall mount kits
- Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon
- Save up to $350 on a wide range of LG Full HD & OLED TVs at Walmart.com
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The television market is extensive so it’s certain consumers will find a model that best suits their preferences. LG has the best OLED TV in the 65-inch OLED65E9PUA 4K TV featuring Magic Remote and WebOS operating system. The Samsung Q90R 4K UHD smart TV offers bright and crisp picture quality. Walmart and Amazon have choices for 55-inch and 70-inch televisions among others too.
Do retailers still offer discounts on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and was originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday’s doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
Amazon reported that their biggest sales event in history at the time fell on Cyber Monday 2018.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)