- Black Friday is one of the best shopping days for shoppers due to its multitude of deals.
- In 2017, shoppers spent $1 million a minute at peak online shopping hours.
- Walmart is offering a bevy of already-live deals on electronics.
Black Friday is arguably one of the busiest days of the year for shoppers. Consumers spent $1 million a minute at the peak of Black Friday online shopping in 2017, reported Forbes. As foot traffic declines — the amount of brick-and-mortar shopping declined 4 percent between 2016 and 2017 — and online spending increases, make sure you’re not left in the dust, literal or otherwise, when it comes to snagging deals.
Check out the Black Friday deals from one of America’s biggest retailers, Walmart, where some deals are already live.
Walmart Black Friday Deals 2018
Take advantage of Black Friday savings with these sale prices at Walmart:
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Curved Smart QLED TV: Save more than $1000 on the retail price of $2,399.99
- Samsung 65-inch Class Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED HDR TV QN65Q7CN: Marked down from $3,199 to $2,097.99, this smart TV is another steal
- Samsung 75-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED HDR TV: Savings of more $2,000 aren’t exactly common, so take advantage of this Samsung TV for $1,997.99, reduced from $4,199.99
- RCA 32-inch Class HD (720P) Roku Smart LED TV: You can save $140 when you purchase this Roku TV for $109.99
- RCA 40-inch Class FHD (1080P) LED TV: Bigger savings, bigger size. This item is marked down from $299.99 to $129.99
- VIZIO 24-inch Class HD (720P) LED TV: You can purchase this TV for less than $100 at $88
- Lenovo Tab E7, 7-inch Android Tablet: This tablet is currently going for $59, down from $99.
- GoPro Hero 7 Black 4K Action Camera: Technically, you’re saving money when you buy this $399.98 camera because of the included $25 gift card
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Bundle: Save up to $16.94 when buying this bundle for $55.
- Jetstream N300 Wifi Router: Buy now for $19.99 instead of the $34.99 list price.
Your Complete Price-Matching Guide: Target, Walmart, Best Buy and More
Be sure to do your own research to find out what other retailers are offering deals and discounts before Black Friday.
Keep reading about why everything you buy at Walmart and Amazon is about to cost more.
More on Holidays and Saving Money
- Trump’s Trade War Will Make Your Holidays This Much More Expensive
- Best Online Savings Accounts
- 10 Travel Deals to Save Money on Your Holiday Vacations Now
- Watch: Treating Finances Like a Game Will Help Get You Rich
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
This article originally appeared on GOBankingRates.com: Walmart Black Friday 2018: Here Are The First Deals