The Walmart Black Friday ad 2018 is out and it includes a look at deals customers can expect on Nov. 21 through Nov. 23.
Source: Mike Mozart via Flickr
Here are the top deals that customers can keep an eye out for in the Walmart Black Friday ad 2018.
- Hisense 40” Class 1080p TV — This special offer will allow customers to purchase this TV for just $99.
- 1TB PS4 Slim Spider-Man Bundle — Anyone looking for the perfect gamer gift can pick this bundle up for only $199.
- Samsung Chromebook 3 — Customers looking for a cheap laptop can pick this one up for $99, which is half its normal price.
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR — There’s no discounted price here, but customers will get a $300 Walmart (NYSE:WMT) gift card.
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X — Just like with the other offer, there is no discount, but buyers will get a $400 gift card.
- Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 9 — Customers buying any of these devices will get a $300 Walmart gift card.
- Movies — There will be loads of cheap movies up for purchase during Black Friday 2018, with prices starting at $1.96.
- Video Games — There will also be a large variety of video games available for purchase and prices start at $12.
- Ride-Ons — A variety of Ride-Ons for kids will be available for $98 during Black Friday.
- Arcade Machines — This neat offering nets customers arcade machines of varying old games for $249.
You can follow this link to learn more about the special deals available in the Walmart Black Friday ad 2018.
More From InvestorPlace
- 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid
- 10 Strong Buy Stocks Trading at Killer Entry Points
- 7 Healthcare Stocks Soaring on Election Results
- 4 Stocks Profiting From Amazon's Decline
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post Walmart Black Friday Ad 2018: 10 Top Deals to Expect appeared first on InvestorPlace.