- Black Friday is one of the best shopping days of the year due to its multitude of deals.
- In 2017, shoppers spent $1 million a minute at peak online shopping hours.
- Walmart is offering a bevy of already-live deals on electronics.
Black Friday is arguably one of the busiest days of the year for shoppers. Consumers spent $1 million a minute at the peak of Black Friday online shopping in 2017, reported Forbes. As foot traffic declines — the amount of brick-and-mortar shopping declined 4 percent between 2016 and 2017 — and online spending increases, make sure you’re not left in the dust, literal or otherwise, when it comes to snagging deals.
Check out the Black Friday deals from one of America’s biggest retailers: Walmart begins Black Friday sales in earnest on Nov. 21 at 10 p.m. EST for online deals, and Nov. 22 at 6 p.m. EST for in-store deals. Some Walmart deals are already live.
Walmart Early Black Friday Deals 2018
Take advantage of Black Friday savings with these sale prices that are already available at Walmart:
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Curved Smart QLED TV: Save more than $1,000 on the retail price of $2,399.99.
- Samsung 65-inch Class Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED HDR TV QN65Q7CN: Marked down from $3,199 to $2,097.99, this smart TV is another steal.
- Samsung 75-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED HDR TV: Take advantage of this Samsung TV for $1,997.99, reduced from $3,197.99.
- RCA 32-inch Class HD (720P) Roku Smart LED TV: You can save over $100 when you purchase this Roku TV for $129.99.
- RCA 40-inch Class FHD (1080P) LED TV: Bigger savings, bigger size. This item is marked down from $299.99 to $129.99.
- Vizio 24-inch Class HD (720P) LED TV: You can purchase this TV for less than $100 at $88.
- Lenovo Tab E7, 7-inch Android Tablet: The Lenovo tablet is currently going for $59, down from $99.
- GoPro Hero 7 Black 4K Action Camera: Technically, you’re saving money when you buy this $399.98 camera because of the included $25 gift card.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Bundle: Save up to $16.94 when buying this bundle for $45.
- Jetstream N300 Wifi Router: Buy now for $17.99 instead of the $34.99 list price.
- Sharp 55-inch 4K Ultra HD (2160P) LED TV: Right now you can save $200 when purchasing this product.
- Lenovo ideapad 330s: Right now you can save $150 off the list price of $499.
Your Complete Price-Matching Guide: Target, Walmart, Best Buy and More
Walmart Black Friday Deals 2018: Official Ad
Walmart also released its Black Friday ad preview, which means you can see what deals await you in the coming weeks. Here are just some of the discounts and sales for you to view to help you plan your shopping. Note that some of these deals will be in-store only.
Electronics, Laptops and Devices
- 65-inch Class 4K Roku Smart TV: This special buy will be going for $398.
- Google Home Hub: You will be able to purchase this for $99, saving $50.
- Samsung 38-inch 4.1 200W Soundbar: Listed as $169, saving you $70.
- LG Smart Blu-ray Player: Save $20.96 by buying this Blu-ray DVD player for $49.
- HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop: This will be listed at $599 as a special buy.
- HP Pavillion x360 Notebook: This will be listed as a special buy for $499.
- iPad (6th generation): This Apple product will be on sale for $249, saving you $80.
- Samsung Chromebook 3: At $99, you’d be saving $100.
- $50 Google Play Gift Card: Save $5 by buying this gift card for $45.
- Vivatar Aero-View Drone: This is listed at $69, which would save you $60.
- Fitbit Versa: You can get $50 off this product when you purchase it for $149.
- iPhone 6s Plus: If you don’t mind an older generation of iPhone, you can save $100 off the list price of $399.
Toys and Games
- Sony PS4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle: Get this special-buy bundle for just $199.
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle: Prefer an Xbox? You’ll pay $199 for this bundle.
- Select Board Games: Choose from Clue, Trouble and the Hatchimals game among others for just $5 each.
- Sharper Image Laser Tag: Get this set for $15, originally $27.88.
- Childrens’ Rock It or Sea Star Bikes: Save up to $22 and chose from several sizes of bikes for $36 each.
Top Toys 2018: It’s Walmart vs. Amazon for the Hottest Holiday Gifts
Kitchen and Home
- Eureka PowerSpeed Upright: Get this vacuum for $29 as a special buy.
- Dyson V6 Origin Cordless Vacuum: Upgrade to a Dyson with this cordless model for $159 and you’ll save $40.
- Instant Pot 8 Qt. Pressure Cooker: This extra-large capacity version will be $40 off the regular price at $59.
- Queen Spring Air Airbed: Pay $47 for this special buy.
- Magic Bullet: Snag this seven-piece set for less than $20.
These are just some of the deals you can expect, but the ad preview is 38 pages long. It’s full of goodies such as video games, even more toys, tires, Christmas decorations, home appliances, clothing and more.
Keep reading about why everything you buy at Walmart and Amazon is about to cost more.
More on Holidays and Saving Money
- Trump’s Trade War Will Make Your Holidays This Much More Expensive
- Best Online Savings Accounts
- Apple Black Friday Deals 2018
- Watch: Treating Finances Like a Game Will Help Get You Rich
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
This article originally appeared on GOBankingRates.com: Walmart’s Black Friday Deals Are Here — See Where You Can Save