Qualifying for the Olympics is no easy task. Winning a gold medal at the games is even harder.
For those of us who aren’t talented or athletic enough to have qualified for the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, there is still a way to get a taste of winning the gold — and it’s much, much easier.
Buffalo Wild Wings is introducing new “Wing Bling” — a gold sugar topping that is sprinkled on any boneless or traditional wing order, no matter the sauce.
— Buffalo Wild Wings (@BWWings) February 8, 2018
All you have to do is ask, “Can I have some bling on my wings?” Or more simply, “Bling my wings!”
No, it’s not real gold. A Buffalo Wild Wings spokesperson told Fox News that the Wing Bling is just a “tasteless sugar topping that the wings are ‘dusted’ with after they are cooked and sauced.”
The promotion, which begins on Feb. 9, is available in-store only.
More Olympic coverage from Yahoo Sports:
• U.S. speed skater Shani Davis angry over not being name flag-bearer
• Shaun White found similiarities between himself and Michael Phelps in ’14
• Twitter reacts to openly gay U.S. figure skater declining to meet with VP Mike Pence
• North Korea’s Olympic participation might be violating international sanctions
• At DMZ, scars remain even as South Korea tries to heal