EVP & COO of Waste Connections Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Darrell W Chambliss (insider trades) sold 14,100 shares of WCN on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $89.55 a share. The total sale was $1.3 million.
Waste Connections Inc is a solid waste services company in North America. The company provides waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets in the United States, and Canada. Waste Connections Inc has a market cap of $23.71 billion; its shares were traded at around $89.92 with a P/E ratio of 42.61 and P/S ratio of 4.61. The dividend yield of Waste Connections Inc stocks is 0.70%. Waste Connections Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Waste Connections Inc the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Waste Connections Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive VP Engineering James Little sold 10,000 shares of WCN stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $89.74. The price of the stock has increased by 0.2% since.
- EVP & COO Darrell W Chambliss sold 14,100 shares of WCN stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $89.55. The price of the stock has increased by 0.41% since.
- Director William J Razzouk sold 6,000 shares of WCN stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $90.29. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.41% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WCN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with WCN. Click here to check it out.
- WCN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WCN
- Peter Lynch Chart of WCN