The couple harmonize the tune against a blank wall, singing in precise harmony over Simon’s gently strummed acoustic guitar. At the end of the the clip, they lock hands and grin for the camera.
More from Rolling Stone
- Flashback: Simon and Garfunkel Play a Poignant 'American Tune' in Central Park
- How the Luck Reunion Pulled Off Its Most Emotional Year Yet - With No Crowd
- Flashback: Simon and Garfunkel's 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' Hits Number One
Simon has recorded a series of performance videos in recent weeks, including a version of the Simon & Garfunkel classic “The Boxer.” In March, he, Brickell, their daughter Lulu Simon and Hawaii neighbor Woody Harrelson teamed to play “All I Have to Do Is Dream,” the 1958 tune popularized by the Everly Brothers, as part of a livestream revival of Willie Nelson’s Luck Reunion.
Many artists, forced to cancel or postpone tours amid the coronavirus pandemic, are utilizing video performances to connect with fans. Rolling Stone highlighted the Luck Reunion in its list of the best live-streamed quarantine sets so far, along with performances from Beach Boys mastermind Brian Wilson, Waxahatchee, Brad Paisley and Diplo, among others.
Best of Rolling Stone
- Pass the Mic: 15 Big Hits Not Sung by the Lead Singer
- John Prine: The Secrets Behind His Classic Songs
- Riot Grrrl Album Guide
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.