You love YouTube. We love YouTube. Everybody loves YouTube.
Today the Google-owned video streaming service released its 2014 Rewind video, a mashup to showcase the YouTube videos that were given the most love this year. The top 10 trending videos by the site were also unveiled, and winners include soccer stars, bending iPhones, street harassment, and a dog dressed as a spider.
Here are the top trending YouTube videos of 2014:
1. Mutant Giant Spider Dog (SA Wardega)
2. Nike Football: Winner Stays. ft. Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Ibrahimović, Iniesta & more
3. FIRST KISS
4. The Voice IT | Serie 2 | Blind 2 | Suor Cristina Scuccia - #TEAMJ-AX
5. iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test
6. Bars & Melody - Simon Cowell’s Golden Buzzer act | Britain’s Got Talent 2014
7. Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial — “Puppy Love”
8. Devil Baby Attack
9. Goku vs Superman. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 3
10. 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman
This year’s two most watched music videos on YouTube were Katy Perry’s Dark Horse and Enrique Iglesias’ Bailando. Click here to see the full music video top 10.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on Twitter at @danielwbean.