Weatherford International (WFT) just released their fourth quarter fiscal 2015 earnings results, posting earnings of $-0.13 and revenue of $2.01 billion.
Currently, WFT has a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold), but it is subject to change following the release of the company’s latest earnings report. Here are 5 key statistics from this just announced report below.
1. Beat earnings estimates. The company posted $-0.13, beating our Zacks Consensus Estimate of $-0.19.
2. Missed revenue estimates. The company saw revenue figures of $2.01 billion, just missing our estimate of $2.024 billion.
3. The company’s net debt is below $7 billion for the first time since March 2011.
4. Bernard J. Duroc-Danner, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We have just completed what is probably the most challenging year in our history. North America suffered the brunt of the downturn and our ability to manage our cost base and footprint allowed us to both tier up our customer base and mitigate the debilitating combined impact of activity and pricing reductions. Internationally, our performance has been resilient and our proactive cost management and some market share gains have allowed us to achieve excellent full year operating income decrementals of 19%.”
5. WFT stock has not moved inafter hours trading upon the release of its earnings report.
Here’s a graph that looks at Weatherford’s net income and profit margin over the last five quarters:
Weatherford International is one of the world's leading providers of equipment and services used for the drilling, completion and production of oil and natural gas wells. Its operations are conducted in numerous countries, and it has service and sales locations in substantially all of the oil and natural gas producing regions in the world. The company's products and services are divided into the following four principal operating divisions: Drilling and Intervention Services; Completion Systems; Artificial Lift Systems; and Compression Services. Weatherford was founded in 1941 and is based in Switzerland.
Check back later for our full analysis on Weatherford’s fourth quarter earnings report!
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report >>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
WEATHERFORD INT (WFT): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research