SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Jan 29, 2013) - Webtrends, the global leader in digital intelligence, today announced the strong momentum of its digital marketing business in the first half of fiscal year '12 as it added to an already rapidly expanding global customer base, launched groundbreaking technological innovations and established critical business partnerships.
In addition to the thousands of global brands that already use Webtrends solutions for digital intelligence, new marquee customers include: Children's Network, Cricket Communications, Marin Software, MIT Sloan School of Management, Qantas and Travelodge.
Webtrends continued to significantly grow its mobile, social, Optimize and overall SaaS solutions over the same timeframe last year:
- 15% Growth in overall SaaS business
- 25% Growth in Optimize business
- 31% Growth in mobile analytics
- 153% Growth in Facebook analytics
As more and more brands are relying on social media to engage with customers, increase conversions and drive ROI, Webtrends has seen enormous interest in its social measurement solution, as evidenced by triple-digit growth in Facebook analytics alone. The company's robust analytics makes it possible to measure revenue, leads and engagements, among other metrics and tie them back to specific business objectives.
Webtrends introduced several innovative new technologies, furthering the company's leadership position in the digital intelligence space:
- Webtrends Streams™ is a digital intelligence solution that is the first of its kind, providing enterprises with the ability to transform their online business in real time. Webtrends Streams harnesses rich visitor-level data, as it happens, across all digital properties, including web sites, mobile and social channels. Configurable live streams of real-time online customer activities power extensive live, dynamic and cinematic views of a company's online business that is unprecedented in terms of immediacy and scale.
- Webtrends for SharePoint 2013 is a powerful, flexible update to the Webtrends for SharePoint solution that delivers valuable analytics capabilities and usage insights to SharePoint 2013 users, with backward compatibility of most new functionality to customers using SharePoint 2010. The release provides a range of powerful new measurement features and highlights the growing value that companies are realizing in measuring the social enterprise, as well as Webtrends' momentum and growth in the social enterprise market.
- Enhanced social measurement solutions combined with Webtrends' Analytics On Demand provides detailed measurement, intuitive dashboards and out-of-the-box reporting across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Webtrends Today, a free app for the iPad, places highly relevant marketing analytics and insights, including trending data from websites, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, at users' fingertips. Webtrends Today is available via iTunes.
Additionally, several key partnerships expanded the Webtrends measurement ecosystem, including: Axceler, Ensighten, HiSoftware, HootSuite, NewsGator, SAP, TagMan and Web Analytics Demystified.
Webtrends recently unveiled its redesigned website with a focus on highlighting the company's innovative solutions and customer success stories. These recent changes underscore the company's goal of continuously improving usability and simplifying the way customers and prospects are able to find the most relevant information to their industry and the challenges they face.
In addition to a dynamic new design, the new website features include:
- Resources Library: includes data sheets, guides, playbooks, webinars and white papers that can be filtered by solution, vertical and resource type.
- Partners Gallery: a comprehensive list of all Webtrends partners from agencies to integrations. Also includes the Webtrends Partner Portal, providing partners around the world with access to sales, marketing and support documentation for all Webtrends products and services.
- Support Services: guide to all support and services available to Webtrends customers, including Enterprise Proactive Services.
"Webtrends is driving the re-imagination of digital marketing and what it means for the entire digital ecosystem. We are bringing that vision to life with breakthrough technologies such as Webtrends Streams. We are now entering the next generation of analytics, which are customer-centric and focused on empowering digital marketing teams to take the right action across every digital touch point in real time," said Alex Yoder, CEO, Webtrends. "As marketers, it's not just about collecting data anymore, it's about what you do with that data, what insights you can take away from it and how you can take action on it in the moment. It's about seeing your customers in those bits and bytes and relating to them. The results our clients are experiencing by leveraging the power of these innovations and our ever-expanding ecosystem of partners are truly mind-blowing; I'm looking forward to seeing what is to come over the next six months."
About Webtrends, Inc.
Webtrends powers digital marketing success. Webtrends is at the forefront of real-time digital marketing relevance and customer experience management through unified customer intelligence. Our industry-leading analytics across mobile, social and web enables marketers to optimize campaigns, maximize customer lifetime value and deliver highly relevant digital brand experiences in real-time.
Webtrends dramatically improves digital marketing results for thousands of global brands including: The New York Times, Microsoft, BMW, RIM, China Telecom, China Mobile, Hitachi, HSBC, Barclays, Petrobras, Alitalia, KLM, ASOS and more.