Sr. Ex VP, CFO and Treasurer of Wec Energy Group Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Scott J Lauber (insider trades) sold 7,560 shares of WEC on 08/07/2019 at an average price of $88.38 a share. The total sale was $668,153.
WEC Energy Group Inc operates electric and gas utility businesses in various states across the US. The firm is primarily engaged in the generation of electricity, gas distribution, and electric transmission. WEC Energy Group Inc has a market cap of $28.35 billion; its shares were traded at around $89.87 with a P/E ratio of 26.04 and P/S ratio of 3.64. The dividend yield of WEC Energy Group Inc stocks is 2.53%. WEC Energy Group Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated WEC Energy Group Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with WEC Energy Group Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sr. Ex VP, CFO and Treasurer Scott J Lauber sold 7,560 shares of WEC stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $88.38. The price of the stock has increased by 1.69% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Chairman Gale E Klappa sold 73,669 shares of WEC stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $88.43. The price of the stock has increased by 1.63% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WEC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 9 Warning Signs with WEC. Click here to check it out.
- WEC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WEC
- Peter Lynch Chart of WEC