Below are notable corporate events for the week beginning Sept. 17. Note that this list is not comprehensive and all dates are subject to change. All times are ET.
- Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) analyst/investor day
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA) investor day Sept. 17-18; BZ NOTE: Chairman Jack Ma and the company’s CEO and CFO won’t be speaking until day two.
- FTD Companies, Inc (NASDAQ: FTD) removed from S&P SmallCap 600
- Offering lockup expiration for Golden Bull Ltd (NASDAQ: DNJR)
- API U.S. crude oil inventories 4:30 p.m.
- General Mills, Inc (NYSE: GIS) Q1 premarket
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc (NASDAQ: CBRL) Q4 premarket
- AutoZone, Inc (NYSE: AZO) Q4 premarket
- IPO lockup expirations for: Pacific City Financial Corp (NASDAQ: PCB) and Vaccinex, Inc (NASDAQ: VCNX)
- Analyst/investor days for: BorgWarner Inc (NYSE: BWA), Humana Inc (NYSE: HUM), Brown & Brown, Inc (NYSE: BRO), and Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR)
- Diageo (NYSE: DEO) business call to discuss Europe and Turkey markets
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) investor webcast to discuss Vyxeos launch in the European Union at 11 a.m.
- Foot Locker, Inc (NYSE: FL) non-deal roadshow
- Nintendo Co., Ltd (OTC: NTDOY) Switch online service to go live
- Rent-A-Center, Inc (NASDAQ: RCII) shareholder vote on M&A with Vintage Capital; BZ NOTE: On Sept. 13, the company announced the FTC issued second request for info under HSR Act
- EIA crude oil inventories 10:30 a.m.
- Red Hat, Inc (NYSE: RHT) Q2 after hours
- X Financial (XYF)
- IPO lockup expiration for Mesa Air Group Inc (NASDAQ: MESA)
- Offering lockup expiration for Sunlands Online Education Group (NYSE: STG)
- U.S. initial jobless claims 8:30 a.m.
- EIA natural gas inventories 10:30 a.m.
- Bank7 (BSVN)
- Analyst/investor days for: Dova Pharmaceuticals, Inc (NASDAQ: DOVA) and Workiva Inc (NYSE: WK)
- FedEx non-deal roadshow
- Baker Hughes oil rig counts 1 p.m.
- Elanco Animal Health (ELAN)
- Eventbrite (EB)
- Farfetch Ltd (FTCH)
- Remora Royalties (RRI)
- Y-mABs Therapeutics (YMAB)
- Zekelman Industries (ZEK)
- The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) analyst/investor day
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (NYSE: RCL) non-deal roadshow
- Neovasc Inc (NASDAQ: NVCN) 1-for-100 reverse stock split goes into effect
- Nightstar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NITE) preliminary data presented for NSR-RPGR Phase 1/2 study
See more from Benzinga
- The Week Ahead: Alibaba, More Retail Earnings Take Center Stage
- The Week Ahead: Earnings From Disney, Roku And Snap, Rite Aid Votes On Albertsons Deal
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.