Biotech stocks went about a consolidation move last week, although a few swung wildly in either direction in reaction to some catalytic events.
Aslan (NASDAQ: ASLN) tumbled after its late-stage biliary tract cancer drug candidate flunked a pivotal study. Lipocine Inc's (NASDAQ: LPCN) investigational male sex hormone replacement therapy failed to win FDA nod, with the regulatory body shooting down the application for the third time.
Now, here are the key catalytic events for the unfolding week.
- American Heart Association, or AHA, Scientific Sessions 2019 – Nov. 16-18 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 18th International Conference on Gastroenterology and Digestive Disorders – Nov. 18-19 in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 11th International Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference – Nov. 18-19 in London
- Stifel 2019 Healthcare Conference – Nov. 19-20, in New York City, New York
- Jefferies 2019 London Healthcare Conference – Nov. 20-21, in London
- Society for Neuro-Oncology, or SNO, 2019 Annual Meeting – Nov. 20-24 in Phoenix, Arizona
Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: PIRS) is scheduled to present on Tuesday, Phase 1 dose escalation data for PRS-343 in combination with Roche Holdings AG Basel ADR (OTC: RHHBY)'s Tecentriq in HER2-positive solid tumor.
Intrexon Corp (NASDAQ: XON) – Preliminary Phase 1 data for INXN-4001 in heart failure (Sunday)
VBI Vaccines Inc (NASDAQ: VBIV) – Phase 1/2 data for VBI-1901 in recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (Friday)
DelMar Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DMPI) – Updated Phase 2 data for VAL-083 in unmethylated newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme as well as in unmethylated recurrent glioblastoma multiforme
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AGIO) – updated Phase 1 data for ivosidenib and vorasidenib in IDHm low-grade glioma
Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ: ASND) (after the close)
IPO Quiet Period Expiry
See more from Benzinga
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Amarin Gets Unanimous Backing For Vascepa Expansion, BeiGene's Blood Cancer Drug Gets Approval
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Amarin Braces For Vascepa Adcom Verdict, Biotechs On A Fundraising Spree, Zosano Makes Progress With Migraine Drug Filing
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Merck Goes Shopping, Nuvectra Files For Bankruptcy Protection, Opiant Rips Higher
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.