Can the deal infuse some momentum into the space following a down year? Here are some key catalysts of the upcoming week that could provide an answer.
- 6th Annual Dermatology Summit - Jan. 6, in San Francisco, California
- Biotech Showcase – Jan. 7-9, in San Francisco
- 37th Annual JPMorgan Healthcare Conference – Jan.7-10, in San Francisco
- 11th Annual T-cell Lymphoma Forum – Jan. 10-12, in La Jolla, California
Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: AXSM) is due to release Phase 2 data for AXS-05 which is being evaluated in a study dubbed ASCEND for treating major depressive disorder. The release is scheduled for early January.
Miragen Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: MGEN) will present updated Phase 1 data for Cobomarsen at the 11th annual T-cell Lymphoma Forum at 6 pm PT Jan. 11. Cobomarsen is being evaluated for a variety of blood cancer types such as chronic lymphocytic leukemia, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
IPO Quiet Period Expiry
Hong Kong-based pharma company Aptorum Group Ltd (NASDAQ: APM) offered 1.9 million shares in an IPO in December, with the offering priced at $15.80. The shares were listed on the Nasdaq Dec. 18 and closed the debut session at $14.35.
Attention Biotech Investors: Mark Your Calendar For These January PDUFA Dates
Morgan Stanley: Moderna Has Significant Competitive Advantage
See more from Benzinga
- Flex Pharma Finds A Lifeline In Merger With Oncology Biotech Salarius Pharma
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Novavax Reports Positive Influenza Vaccine Trial Data, Flexion Warns Of Revenue Shortfall, Retrophin's New CEO
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.