The ASCO conference closed Tuesday, although presentations at the conference triggered some huge stocks moves. Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR) slumped about 42 percent, while Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DCPH) has rallied about 60 percent since June 1.
Here's a look at the upcoming week's catalytic events.
- 41st European Congress of Cytology – June 10-13, in Madrid, Spain
- 31st International Conference On Antiviral Research, or ICAR - June 11-15, in Porto, Portugal
- Goldman Sachs 39th Annual Global Healthcare Conference – June 12-14, in Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Annual European Congress of Rheumatology, 2018 – June 13-16, in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- UK Oncology Forum – June 14-15, in Liverpool, U.K.
- 23rd Congress of European Hematology Association, or EHA, – June 14-17, in Stockholm, Sweden
- 52nd European Human Genetics Conference in conjunction with the European Meeting on Psychological Aspects of Genetics – June 16-19, in Milan, Italy
Clinical Trial Presentations
Chimerix Inc (NASDAQ: CMRX) is due to present Phase 1 data on its norovirus treatment candidate CMX521 at the ICAR between June 11-15. The company recently received orphan drug designation to its smallpox treatment candidate brincidofovir.
Beigene Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ: BGNE) will present Phase 1/2 data for its Zanubrutinib, its treatment candidate for Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, at the EHA on Friday.
AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV) and Roche Holdings AG Basel ADR Common Stock (OTC: RHHBY) will present Phase 3 data for Venclexta, their relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia, or CLL, treatment candidate, at the EHA on Saturday.
bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ: BLUE) is due to present Phase 3 data on LentiGlobin, code named HGB-207, from a study called Northstar-2, which evaluated the pipeline candidate for non-beta0/beta0 transfusion-dependent thalassemia, at the EHA on Saturday.
Verrica Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage dermatology company, is scheduled to IPO, offering 5 million shares at an estimated price range of $14 to $16. The company seeks to list its shares on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol VRCA.
See more from Benzinga
- Benzinga's Daily Biotech Pulse: EDAP Device Gets FDA Nod, Ampliphi Presents Positive Data, Agile To Cut Jobs
- Benzinga's Daily Biotech Pulse: Johnson & Johnson to Dispose Sterilization Products Business, Mixed Results From Protesostasis' Cystic Fibrosis Study
- Benzinga's Daily Biotech Pulse: Vascular Biogenics Soars On Positive Platform Data, Axovant Licenses Parkinson's Candidate
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.