Biotech stocks saw a reversal in sentiment as the week saw an earnings deluge from small-, micro- and nano-cap biotechs and some M&A activity.
Here are some key catalysts for the unfolding week that should be on the radar of a biotech investor.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2019 Healthcare Conference – May 13-15, in Las Vegas
- Oppenheimer 4th Annual Emerging Growth Conference – May 14, in New York
- Oppenheimer Oncology Insight Summit – May 16, in New York
- National Lipid Association 2019 Scientific Sessions – May 16-19, in Miami
- 8th Annual Summit on Microbiology - May 17-18, in Philadelphia
The FDA is set to rule Monday on Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: REGN)'s sBLA for Eylea in patients with moderately severe to severe non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy without diabetic macular edema.
Clinical Trial Readouts
Sesen Bio Inc (NASDAQ: SESN) is scheduled to release updated preliminary Phase 3 data for Vicinium in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer on Monday.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHN) will release interim Phase 2 data for ACH-447 in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria on Friday.
The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) will release Phase 2 data for inclisiran from a study called ORION 3 that is evaluating the pipeline asset for cardiovascular disease. The presentation is scheduled to be made at the National Lipid Association Scientific Sessions on Saturday, May 18.
Abstracts For Presentations at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Meeting
Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) – Phase 1 data for AMG 510 in solid tumors
The Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee will discuss DAIICHI SANKYO/S ADR (OTC: DSNKY)'s NDA for pexidartinib capsule for treating adult patients with giant cell tumor of the tendon sheath. The committee will also vote on the Japanese company's NDA for quizartinib tablets being tested in adults with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia which is FLT3-ITD positive.
Both meetings are scheduled for Tuesday.
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: CPRX) (before the market open)
- Capricor Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CAPR) (after the close)
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings Inc (NYSE: MTNB) (before the market open)
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: CATB) (before the market open)
- Dare Bioscience Inc (NASDAQ: DARE) (after the close)
- Cesca Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: KOOL) (after the close)
- Zosano Pharma Corp (NASDAQ: ZSAN) (after the close)
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd (NASDAQ: VBLT) (before the market open)
- Rubius Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: RUBY) (before the market open)
- Edap Tms SA (NASDAQ: EDAP) (after the close)
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) (after the close)
- Altimmune Inc (NASDAQ: ALT)
IPO Quiet Period Expirations
See more from Benzinga
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: FibroGen Kidney Disease Trial Disappoints, Medtronic To Buy Titan Spine, Puma's Weak Breast Cancer Drug Sales
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Novartis Goes Shopping, Mixed Trial Results For Provention Bio, 4 Stocks To Debut
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.