Below is a list of notable corporate events for the week beginning April 16. Note, this list is not comprehensive and all dates are subject to change. All times are ET.
- Netflix, Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX) Q1 after hours
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) PDUFA date for Checkmate-214 (Opdivo+Yervoy) in First-line Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Qudian Inc (NYSE: QD) secondary offering lockup expires
- API U.S. crude oil inventories expected 4:30 p.m.
- Goldman Sachs Group (NYSE: GS) Q1 premarket
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) Q1 premarket
- International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM) Q1 after hours
- United Continental Holdings, Inc (NYSE: UAL) Q1 after hours
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: RARE) PDUFA date for Burosumab BLA
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc (NASDAQ: RIGL) PDUFA date for Fostamatinib
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc (NASDAQ: BTAI) IPO quiet period lockup expires
- Secondary offering lockup expirations for: MongoDB, Inc (NASDAQ: MDB), Sea Limited (NYSE: SE), and RumbleON, Inc (NASDAQ: RMBL)
Items of Interest
- Analyst quiet period for Dropbox, Inc (NASDAQ: DBX) to expire
- FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb to testify before House Appropriations Committee; BZ NOTE: The Commissioner’s testimony could produce some headline risk for biotechs and pharmacy stocks related to potential drug pricing and pharmacy benefit manager reforms.
- EIA crude oil inventories 10:30 a.m.
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) Q1 premarket
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) Q1 premarket
- Alcoa Corporation (NYSE: AA) Q1 after hours
- American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) Q1 after hours
- U.S. initial jobless claims 8:30 a.m.
- EIA natural gas inventories 10:30 a.m.
- Philip Morris International Inc (NYSE: PM) Q1 premarket
- GrafTech International (EAF)
- Vrio (VRIO)
- Mereo BioPharma Group (MREO)
- Surface Oncology (SURF)
- Morphosys (MOR)
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: GWPH) FDA AdCom Meeting for Epidiolex in Dravet Syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- Secondary offering lockup expirations for: Dragon Victory International Limited (NASDAQ: LYL), Mosaic Acquisition Corp (NYSE: MOSC), and RISE Education Cayman Ltd (NASDAQ: REDU)
- Baker Hughes oil rig counts 1 p.m.
- General Electric Company (NYSE: GE) Q1 premarket
- Honeywell International Inc (NYSE: HON) Q1 premarket
- Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) Q3 premarket
- FirstCarribean International Bank (FCI)
- Level One Bancorp (LEVL)
- Pivoltal Software (PVTL)
- QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) tender offer for NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) to expire at 5 p.m.
- Fitbit, Inc (NYSE: FIT) in court as judge decides on proposed settlement in Robb vs. Fitbit securities case
- Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) spring business update
See more from Benzinga
- The Week Ahead: Zuckerberg Goes To Washington, Big Banks Get Earnings Season Underway
- The Week Ahead: Switch's Lockup Expires, Spotify Debuts, And More
- ICYMI: GameStop, Omeros, Congress Impacts Biotechs
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.