Earnings season isn’t over yet. While there are only about 50 companies expected to report this week, compared to over 700 last week, there are several with really interesting earnings charts that the Street will be tuning into.
It’s not easy to beat multiple quarters in a row but several of these companies have been doing just that.
Who should investors and traders be keeping an eye on this week?
This Week’s Must-See Earnings Charts
1. Ambarella AMBA hasn’t missed since Zacks records began in 2015. But the stock has been going nowhere for several years. Does another beat even matter?
2. Urban Outfitters URBN has beat 6 quarters in a row. Some of its success is due to the resurgence of the Anthropologie brand. Did it keep its momentum in the holiday quarter? And what’s happening with its food business?
3. Thor Industries THO has missed three quarters in a row. This RV maker has seen its stock crushed down as tariffs and higher commodity costs have hit earnings. Additionally, the Street is concerned that the Baby Boomer buying frenzy may come to an end in a recession. Have the shares bottomed?
4. Yext YEXT hasn’t missed earnings since its 2017 IPO. That’s a nice streak. The stock has been on a roller coaster ride, however, but is up off the 2018 lows. Can it build on recent momentum?
5. J.Jill JILL hasn’t missed since its 2017 IPO either. Shares have also been volatile but are still trading near their recent lows. Shares are cheap with a forward P/E of 8.2. Is this a hidden gem retailer?
Breakout Biotech Stocks with Triple-Digit Profit Potential
The biotech sector is projected to surge beyond $775 billion by 2024 as scientists develop treatments for thousands of diseases. They’re also finding ways to edit the human genome to literally erase our vulnerability to these diseases.
Zacks has just released Century of Biology: 7 Biotech Stocks to Buy Right Now to help investors profit from 7 stocks poised for outperformance. Our recent biotech recommendations have produced gains of +98%, +119% and +164% in as little as 1 month. The stocks in this report could perform even better.
See these 7 breakthrough stocks now>>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Ambarella, Inc. (AMBA) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) : Free Stock Analysis Report
J.Jill, Inc. (JILL) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Yext Inc. (YEXT) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research