U.S. Markets open in 3 hrs 14 mins

WeissLaw LLP: First Horizon National Corp. is the Subject of a Legal Investigation

NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of First Horizon National Corporation (“FHN” or the “Company”) (FHN) in connection with its proposed acquisition of IBERIABANK Corporation (“IBKC”). Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, IBKC shareholders will receive 4.584 shares of FHN for each IBKC share they hold. If the deal is consummated, FHN shareholders will own 56% of the combined company and IBKC shareholders will own the remaining 44% of the combined company.

If you own FHN shares and wish to discuss this investigation or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, visit our website:

http:www.weisslawllp.com/first-horizon-national-corp/

Or please contact:

Joshua Rubin, Esq.
WeissLaw LLP
1500 Broadway, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036
(212) 682-3025
(888) 593-4771
stockinfo@weisslawllp.com

The investigation focuses on possible breaches of fiduciary duty and violations of federal securities laws, in particular whether FHN’s board of directors has disclosed sufficient information in the Company’s public filings to permit FHN shareholders to cast a fully informed vote on the proposed acquisition, and whether the proposed acquisition is in the best interest of FHN shareholders.

WeissLaw LLP has litigated hundreds of stockholder class and derivative actions for violations of corporate and fiduciary duties. We have recovered over a billion dollars for defrauded clients and obtained important corporate governance relief in many of these cases. If you have information or would like legal advice concerning possible corporate wrongdoing (including insider trading, waste of corporate assets, accounting fraud, or materially misleading information), consumer fraud (including false advertising, defective products, or other deceptive business practices), or anti-trust violations, please email us at stockinfo@weisslawllp.com