EVP, Chief Legal Officer & Sec of Western Digital Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael Charles Ray (insider trades) sold 92,043 shares of WDC on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $59.99 a share. The total sale was $5.5 million.
Western Digital Corp is the global leader in the hard disk drive market. It develops, manufactures, and provides data storage solutions that enable consumers to create, manage, experience and preserve digital content. Its products include HDDs and SSDs. Western Digital Corp has a market cap of $18.42 billion; its shares were traded at around $62.24 with and P/S ratio of 1.12. The dividend yield of Western Digital Corp stocks is 3.22%. Western Digital Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Western Digital Corp. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Chief Legal Officer & Sec Michael Charles Ray sold 92,043 shares of WDC stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $59.99. The price of the stock has increased by 3.75% since.
- EVP & Chief Human Res Officer Lori S Sundberg sold 3,442 shares of WDC stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $56.82. The price of the stock has increased by 9.54% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WDC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with WDC. Click here to check it out.
- WDC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WDC
- Peter Lynch Chart of WDC