CEO and President, WEX Inc. of Wex Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Melissa D Smith (insider trades) sold 15,556 shares of WEX on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $209.99 a share. The total sale was $3.3 million.
WEX Inc is a provider of corporate payment solutions. It operates through Fleet Solutions, Travel and Corporate Solutions, and Health and Employee Benefit Solutions. WEX Inc has a market cap of $9.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $209.92 with a P/E ratio of 84.26 and P/S ratio of 5.75. WEX Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated WEX Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with WEX Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and President, WEX Inc. Melissa D Smith sold 15,556 shares of WEX stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $209.99. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.03% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President, Global Fleet Scott Robert Phillips sold 15,973 shares of WEX stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $208.44. The price of the stock has increased by 0.71% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WEX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with WEX. Click here to check it out.
- WEX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WEX
- Peter Lynch Chart of WEX