Stocks look to rebound this morning after starting off the week on a rough note. Investors will be keeping tabs on Washington for the latest developments in the Mueller investigation as tech giants testify on Russia’s election meddling. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Seana Smith, Ethan Wolff-Mann and Nicole Sinclair discuss the big stories of the day.
- Fed begins two-day policy meeting: What to expect
- President to decide on next Fed Chair on Thursday
- Facebook, Twitter and Google to testify about Russia’s election meddling
- Qualcomm down after Apple tests tech without its chips: rpt
- Samsung up on C-suite shake-up, record Q3 profits
- Sony reports 346% profit boost on strong PlayStation sales
- Under Armour plunges after cutting outlook, missing revenue
- Aetna up on Q3 profit beat, raises guidance
- GOP grapples with changes to 401(k) pre-tax limits
- Jack Dorsey: Bitcoin is heavily impacting Square
- Waymo ditches autopilot feature
Which story would you like to see on our Midday Movers show?
-Health premiums to rise
-Tesla’s labor issues
-House of Cards spinoff?
-Amazon’s HQ2 may go to DC